State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 For Probationary Officer:
Every year SBI brings out the recruitment of probationary officer(PO) across the India with a hefty amount of vacancies for eligible candidates. In 2019 the vacancies were 2000 for the PO. Additionally, 133 posts were available for LD, VI, HI, D & E category candidates .All aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the SBI PO 2020 exam will have a great opportunity to be a part of State bank of India in future. In 2020 the SBI PO vacancies are expected to be around 2200 which are considered as a hefty amount as per its level. The examination for this post(PO) is going to be held in 3 phase i.e preliminary and main examination which is to be followed by interview.
SBI PO 2020 Notification
State of bank has not announced the notification for the SBI PO 2020 yet but It is expected to be released in the month of April. This year SBI might announce the PO notification earlier as SBI has announced the clerk notification already for the post around 8000. so this year is going to be very grateful who are having an aim to be a part of state bank India.
SBI PO 2020 Examinations
SBI PO is one of the prestigious jobs in India as it provides a hefty amount salary with other facilities. SBI PO recruitment is consisted of three examination. first two exams will be in written format.
- preliminary exam
- main examination
- Group discussion and interview
SBI PO 2020 Important Dates
Have a look here to know important dates for SBI PO 2020
|1.||SBI PO 2020 official notification||April 2020 3rd week|
|2.||Application form to be available||April-May 2020|
|3.||Download Admit card for phase 1 exam||May 2020|
|4.||SBI PO phase 1 exam date||June 2020 1st week|
|5.||Result of phase 1 exam||June-July 2020|
|6.||Download Admit card for phase 2 exam||July 2020|
|7.||SBI PO Phase 2 exam date||July 2020 3rd week|
|8.||Result of phase 2 exam||August 2020|
|9.||Download call latter for interview||August 2020|
|10.||Conduct of GD and Interview||September 2020|
|11.||Declaration of final result of SBI PO||October 2020|
SBI PO Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates must posses these two following criteria:
- Aspirants need to have passed graduation with any of the department from some recognized university or they should have the official qualification documents recognized by the central government. Those we are studying in final year/semester can apply for this post but as per guidelines mentioned by SBI, if they called for interview, would need to show a certificate of passed graduation which is to be completed by on or before 01.07.2020.
- The Age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.04.2020. If candidate below this age appears will be disqualified in the documents verification.
Procedure for applying application form:
These are the following steps to fill the application form of the SBI PO 2019.
- Only mode to apply is online, any hand written or printed application form will not be accepted.
- Before applying for SBI PO 2020 candidates should check their eligibility criteria as per given above.
- After that go to SBI PO 2020 Apply
- Click on SBI PO 2020 application link.
- Register with Your available details.
- Fill all asked educational qualifications correct and completely.
- Upload Scanned Documents(photo,signature, written declaration and thumb impression)
- Make Payment through available mediums.
- Take a print of applied form and start your preparation till exam date.
SBI PO 2020 EXAM PATTERN
- PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
2. MAIN EXAMINATION
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||45 minutes|
|General/Financial/Banking awareness||40||35 minutes|
|English language||35||40 minutes|
SBI PO 2020 Syllabus:
- Logical Reasoning, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Puzzle, Coded Inequalities, Syllogism, Alphanumeric Series, Data Sufficiency, Input-Output, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding.
- Simplification, Mixtures & Alligations, Data Interpretation, Profit & Loss, Work & Time, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Surds & Indices, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Time & Distance, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Permutation, Combination & Probability, Sequence & Series.
- Reading Comprehension, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test, Miscellaneous, Multiple Meaning / Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion:
- General Topic Only
- Financial Inclusion
- Formal Letter: Writing Letter to Bank Managers, Govt Department Officers, News Editors.
- Informal Letter: Writing letters to relatives, friends, parents, siblings
- Letters on saving the account, Education Loan, Net Banking.