RBI Assistant Prelims Exam 2020
RBI Assistant Result 2020: RBI had conducted RBI Assistant phase 1 on 14th and 15th Feb 2020 for recruitment of Assistant in Reserve bank of India. All candidates who have performed tremendous in prelims exam are going to be appeared for mains exam scheduled to be in the month of march 2020. Candidates who will be able to clear mains exam will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT) will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Result 2020:
RBI of India has not declared prelims result so far but it is expected to be released in the last week of February 2020. Candidates who successfully clear prelims will be appeared for mains exam to be held in 2nd week of March 2020 and are advised to concentrate for mains exam. Aspirants can check their result by below this link once it has been released by RBI.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant 2020:
Have a look here to know important Dates of RBI Assistant Exam:
|1.||Prelims Exam Date||14th & 15th Feb 2020|
|2.||Result of Prelims Exam||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|3.||Admit Card for Mains||1st week of March 2020|
|4.||Mains Exam Date||2nd/3rd week of March 2020|
|5.||Result of Mains||April 2020|
Steps to check your result of RBI Assistant 2020:
- Candidates are required to click on the link mentioned above.
- you need to fill your Reg NO/ Roll No and date of birth.
- Once you fill respective information you will be directed to your result.
- Candidates who clear the prelims exam All the best to them and who have not cleared do not give up. Keep your preparation on for upcoming exam.
- For more information visit official website: RBI Assistant 2020