KPSC Recruitment 2020:
KPSC Recruitment 2020 notification has been released. Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced notification to recruit Assistant/First Division Assistant(FDA) post. Every year they recruit a lot of eligible candidates for various levels of posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a total of 1112 vacancies throughout the Karnataka state. All the interested candidates who are willing to fill the application can apply online here. Candidates can apply their online form be going on the link mentioned in the table.
KPSC Assistant Notification 2020: Important Links
|Fill your online Form||Click Here|
|Ofiicial Notification PDF (RPC)||Click Here|
|Ofiicial Notification PDF (HK)||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Process to fill the KPSC Assistant Online Application 2020:
- All candidates who want to apply can visit the link mentioned above in the table in the first row.
- You will be directed to official page where you need to click on new registration.
- Once you click on the new registration you will be get page with blanks information.
- You are required to fill the mandatory information mentioned on that page.
- This process can be exceeded for 2-3 pages where you have to fill the information very carefully.
- Once you complete all the information check it once if there are all official.
- Click on submit and pay before last date.
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Educational Qualification
According the prescribed educational qualification mentioned in the official notification candidates should have a degree from any recognized university.
KPSC Assistant Application Form 2020: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
General: Rs. 600/- +35/-
OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/- +35/-
Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/- +35/-
SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
KPSC Assistant Jobs 2020: Selection Procedure
KPSC will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Document Verification